Wednesday 7 February 2018

Oh dear, here I am again. And again!

I must say, this time travel is confusing!
I'm not even supposed to be doing it, so I must say this is quite an inconvenience!

Still, accidents happen, and here I am. Again.
Following the unfortunate encounter with those accursed Time Travel Trousers, that I may or may not have related to you already... have I even described them to you yet? Well...

Ahem, an unfortunate event, needless to say, and I found myself cast into the Vortex- then, here I was once more! Imagine my relief! I cast off the treacherous trews, and, clad in my finest underwear, dashed into the BloodShed to see to their immediate shutting down when - imagine my surprise... I was already in there!

Had I been propelled into the past, and nearly surprised my unsuspecting past self with my unexpected appearance? Such an event would be unthinkably unwise - paradoxically speaking. I could well precipitate my immediate and messy dissolution at best, or cause the entire vista of creation itself to pop like an over-inflated bladder!

Or had I been precipitated into some future time, where revealing myself to, er, myself would not go down too well. Knowing me as I do, a past version of myself would probably be received with the same sort of enthusiasm reserved for an unwanted relative in one's nuptual chambers...

Either way, things would not end well, and I was not going to be 'that chap'...

In short, I do not know!

I retired quietly to a nearby bush, and have been skulking in here for quite some little time now.
Fortunately, my pocket telegraph seems to work quite well still, although its pile is nearly exhausted, and its poor chronometer doesn't know if it is coming or going...

Very much like myself!

I shall stop here, while I still have a little power remaining, lest I should need to communicate further!

Hopefully, I shall update you soon, or will have already done so...

Oh dear...


No comments:

Post a Comment