Sunday 25 February 2018

Either something Rather Odd is going on...

...or am I just getting paranoid?

Or... has it something to do with this damn-fool Chonovortex?
I wonder.

Here I am, staring into the swirling pit of the Time Vortex whizzing quietly around in the croth of the Time Travel Trousers that I had so recently acquired - it's oh so pretty, so colourful, so serene - in an apocalyptic chasm-of-infinite-nothingness, of course; Sipping a nice hot cup of Oolong that I had just popped out of the Bloodshed to get, feeling quite nice and snoozy and calm and not at all being drawn slowly and inexorably into the void, when I saw something -or someone out of the corner of my eye!

I of course whipped around, expecting to catch some blighter trying to spy on my many secrets through the  door that I had been forced to leave open (I don't think these blasred Time Travel Trousers have seen the inside of a decent laundry for many a good year, neither subjective nor objective, and so have a certain malodorous funk about them that fair makes the old eyes water in a confined space, I must say), but there wasn't anyone to be seen?

Am I seeing things? Pixies?

I replayed the notion over in my head. There was definitely a blur, of that I have no doubt.
The cat? Possibly, but she is far too cautious to venture into the Bloodshed, even just the doorway. Not again, anyway... Wait-

A noise from without. That bush is rustling... I'll be right back.





No comments:

Post a Comment